Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Accessories
If you have previous experience in head office retail merchandising or planning then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a global brand. This retailer is now looking for a new assistant merchandiser to join their established accessories team on a temporary basis with a view to be more long term depending on business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly sales analysis
- Creating allocation plans
- Managing the workload of the assistant
- Supporting the line manager to build an effective and motivated team environment
- Planning and placing reorders in order to meet the agreed sales forecast and stock targets
- Assisting in OTB planning
On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to further your career working in a creative and fast-paced fashion head office.
This brand is open to senior allocators or senior MAAs who are ready to take the next step as assistant merchandiser, they will also consider established assistant merchandisers who are looking to broaden their skill set.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you have the relevant retail head office merchandising experience then apply today.