Assistant Merchandiser - Womenswear
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established assistant merchandiser to join this global luxury brand on a temporary basis.
The company is a retailer with target market which is fashion and trend conscious. They sell a variety of product categories from accessories to sportwear along with formalwear .
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing trade analysis
- Managing the workload and development of the MAA
- Supporting the merchandiser in any ad-hoc tasks required
- Reporting on weekly sales performance
- Submitting weekly sell thru reports and identifying potential growth opportunities
- Forecasting sales and managing intake
- Updating trackers
- Managing OTB
The successful candidate will have prior merchandising experience, be highly analytical and have advanced Excel skills.
On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to further your career working in a creative and fast-paced fashion head office.
As this role is temporary it is likely to be filled ASAP, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!