Our client is a very well established apparel brand, based in the heart of the East Midlands.
A new opportunity has arisen within their growing team, for an ambitious Assistant Merchandiser.
The ideal candidate may currently be a Senior Merchandise Admin Assistant ready for the next step or an existing Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new challenge. They will have a methodical and analytical approach, be data driven whilst having a good commercial eye and excellent excel skills.
• Ensure excellent availability on best sellers. Responsible for forecasting 'Never Out Of Stock' styles and placing buys with the production team.
• Regularly review store sales and stock mixes. Oversee and influence store allocations tailoring each range to suit the customer profile and planned sales.
• Conduct insightful and actionable analysis, which helps the business make good trading and strategic decisions on a weekly/ monthly/ seasonal basis
• Own the sizing of buys and raising of orders on the system
• Work with merchandiser and head of retail to build stock packages for new stores
• Identify fragmented styles and manage stock consolidations
• Co-ordinate stock counts – investigating any discrepancies with store teams
• Coach, support and assist the Merchandise Admin Assistant on the department
Experience and Skills:
• Previous experience in a merchandising environment
• Knowledge of Netsuite, ometria, google analytics or sittoo would be beneficial (not essential)
• An analytical and questioning mentality, with advance Excel skills
• Attention to detail is an absolute must.
• Ambitious, highly motivated, inspirational talent capable of both strategic thinking and tactical delivery.
• A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
In return you can expect a competitive salary, and the opportunity to join a forward thinking business with great career development potential.