Are you looking for your next step in your career?
You may currently be working as an experienced Supervisor, or Team Leader looking to progress, or an established Assistant Manager looking for something new. If you have management experience in a retail, hospitality or customer facing environment, then we may have the role for you!
What We Do
WED2B is fast becoming the global leader in bridalwear retail. With retail stores across the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany, as well as an impressive in-house design team, we offer a huge range of high-quality, competitively priced designer bridalwear in a warm, friendly environment. It’s an experience our customers tell us they love and one we’re proud to offer.
What You Will Do
As an Assistant Manager you will love the day-to-day of retail, working with colleagues, providing guidance and support where necessary. In partnership with the Store Manager, you will be happy leading by example and comfortable using KPIs and sales data to get the best from your team. Delivering outstanding customer service will be second nature to you, as well as ensuring all team members are trained and engaged to do the same.. In short, you will be a great all-rounder, and will be happy getting stuck in as well as supporting the Store Manager with the more strategic stuff.
A Bit More About the Role
- Analysing the company dashboard and using the information to identify areas of focus and training and ensuring this is implemented in an effective and measurable manner
- Reacting to staffing gaps and resolving accordingly via shift changes and/or staff recruitment
- Till management including cashing up and authorising refunds
- Maintaining tight control of costs and expenditure
- Staff training, developing and reviewing appropriate incentives and measuring the outcome
- Liaising with the Store Manager, Regional Manager and Central Office to monitor stock
What We Can Expect From You
- Previous experience in a customer facing role as part of a management team
- Exceptional numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to work on own initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
- Genuine passion for luxury fashion and a keen eye for styling
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons that make WED2B a great place to work. We are a Sunday Times FastTrack Top 100 Company and are proud to offer a friendly, professional environment to both our customers and colleagues.
- Attractive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Comprehensive training programme - We will provide you with industry leading training that enables you to develop your career as a knowledgeable bridal manager and specialist, even if you haven’t worked in this sector before.
- Generous staff discount
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Online benefits platform
- Opportunities for career progression
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
Please note that as the role involves assisting brides in a state of undress, we can only accept applications from females. This role is exempt from the Equality Act due to reasons of decency.
Job Types: Permanent
Hours of Work: 26 hours per week
Salary: £11.61 per hour