London based accessories company are looking for an assistant buyer to join its team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an established assistant buyer ready for a new role and challenge.
This role reports into the buyer and will be looking after the hard goods/ sporting accessories department.
Must have previous experience with product development.
- Helping the buyer plan range for the season
- Buying own range under buyer supervision
- Managing BAA's
- Managing the critical path
- Liaising with the internal departments
- Liaising with the suppliers ensuring range is on time
- Have experience in sporting goods, hard goods or accessories
- Be passionate about buying
- Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment